Advantage Yard & Premise Spray
Kills insects, fleas and ticks on contact around the perimeter of your home, and on your deck and patio. Fleas may live in your yard in shady areas, under trees and bushes, along fence lines, and other areas they may be deposited by wildlife such as possums and stray animals. Help to prevent flea infestations in your home by treating the areas outside your home where fleas may live.
- Kills ticks and deer ticks, that may carry Lyme disease, on contact.
- 32 oz. bottle that connects directly to your hose and treats up to 16,000 sq. ft. around the perimeter of your home, deck and patio
- Dogs, cats, their kennel or bedding area should also be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with this application.
Not for use on humans or animals.
About The Manufacturer
Making life better means creating a healthier life for pets. That’s why Bayer Animal Health is now part of Elanco. Together, Elanco will continue to deliver the portfolio of high quality flea and tick products you trust, like Seresto, K9 Advantix II for dogs, and Advantage II. Elanco Animal Health Incorporated is a global leader in animal health, dedicated to innovating and delivering products and services to prevent and treat disease in farm animals and pets, creating value for farmers, pet owners, veterinarians, stakeholders, and society as a whole. With nearly 70 years of animal health heritage, Elanco committed to helping our customers improve the health of animals in their care, while also making a meaningful impact on our local and global communities.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not water the treated area to the point of run-off. Do not make applications during rain. All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack and crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
1. Treatment to soil and vegetation around structures;
2. Applications to lawns, turf, and other vegetation;
3. Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3 feet. Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches, and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors, and eaves) are limited to spot and crack and crevice applications only.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Lawn Flea and Tick Control:
To kill fleas and ticks harboring in lawns and backyards. For best results, lawn should be mowed a day or two before spraying. Spray using a slow, even sweeping motion, being sure to cover the entire lawn surface where the pets will normally frequent. Spray under ornamentals and trees but avoid soaking young for flowering plants. Kills on contact the lxodes scapularis tick (deer tick), which may carry Lyme disease. Keep pets and children out of treated areas until after the spray has dried. Do not spray animals. Dogs, cats, their kennel or bedding area should also be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with this application.
How to Use the Ready-to-Spray System
1. Connect Sprayer to hose and turn on water.
2. Point in the direction you want to spray, turn the sprayer control knob to the ON position and spray.
3. To stop, turn the sprayer control knob to the OFF position and turn off the water.
4. When finished, relief water pressure by turning the control knob back to ON until the line is depressurized then turn back to OFF.
5. Disconnect the sprayer from the hose.