Bayer Advantage II Flea Prevention for Small Cats
Bayer’s Advantage II for Cats is a topical flea control solution that is fragrance-free and conveniently dosed into individual tubes. This product should be applied to your cat once per month and will kill fleas through contact, meaning that fleas do not have to bite your cat to be killed! Advantage II kills fleas, flea larvae, and flea eggs. Remember: if your cat has fleas, so does your home. If you are treating your cat for an active flea infestation, please take steps to also treat your environment. Vacuum your home thoroughly, wash and dry bedding, rugs, and clothes on the hottest settings, and use environmental flea control products to eradicate the issue.
For use only on cats 8 weeks and older weighing 5 - 9 lbs.
About The Manufacturer
Bayer, founded in Germany in 1863, has over 150 years of experience in the pharmaceutical healthcare industry. Bayer’s first animal-specific healthcare product, Neguvon, a flea and tick control product, launched in 1919. Since then, Bayer has developed a large portfolio of animal healthcare products, including many well-used flea and tick products such as Advantage in 1996, K9 Advantix in 2002, Advantage II in 2011, and Seresto in 2013. Bayer products are efficacy and safety tested, making them a well-trusted option for your pet!
How to Apply:
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package.
2. Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet’s face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
3. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
4. Twist cap to break seal, and then remove the cap from tube.
5. Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skill until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your pet’s eyes, or allow your pet to ingest this product. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the pet licked the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for your pet to lick the product. Do not allow the product to run off.
6. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
7. Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every fourteen (14) days for kittens or once every seven (7) days for small and large cats. After flea control is attained, return to monthly retreatment schedule.