Bayer Advantage Yard & Premise Spray
Kills insects, fleas and ticks on contact around the perimeter of your home, and on your deck and patio. Fleas may live in your yard in shady areas, under trees and bushes, along fence lines, and other areas they may be deposited by wildlife such as possums and stray animals. Help to prevent flea infestations in your home by treating the areas outside your home where fleas may live.
- Kills ticks and deer ticks, that may carry Lyme disease, on contact.
- 32 oz. bottle that connects directly to your hose and treats up to 16,000 sq. ft. around the perimeter of your home, deck and patio
- Dogs, cats, their kennel or bedding area should also be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with this application.
Not for use on humans or animals.
About The Manufacturer
Bayer, founded in Germany in 1863, has over 150 years of experience in the pharmaceutical healthcare industry. Bayer’s first animal-specific healthcare product, Neguvon, a flea and tick control product, launched in 1919. Since then, Bayer has developed a large portfolio of animal healthcare products, including many well-used flea and tick products such as Advantage in 1996, K9 Advantix in 2002, Advantage II in 2011, and Seresto in 2013. Bayer products are efficacy and safety tested, making them a well-trusted option for your pet!
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Do not water the treated area to the point of run-off. Do not make applications during rain. All outdoor applications must be limited to spot or crack and crevice treatments only, except for the following permitted uses:
1. Treatment to soil and vegetation around structures;
2. Applications to lawns, turf, and other vegetation;
3. Applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3 feet. Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches, and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors, and eaves) are limited to spot and crack and crevice applications only.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
Lawn Flea and Tick Control:
To kill fleas and ticks harboring in lawns and backyards. For best results, lawn should be mowed a day or two before spraying. Spray using a slow, even sweeping motion, being sure to cover the entire lawn surface where the pets will normally frequent. Spray under ornamentals and trees but avoid soaking young for flowering plants. Kills on contact the lxodes scapularis tick (deer tick), which may carry Lyme disease. Keep pets and children out of treated areas until after the spray has dried. Do not spray animals. Dogs, cats, their kennel or bedding area should also be treated with a registered flea and tick control product in conjunction with this application.
How to Use the Ready-to-Spray System
1. Connect Sprayer to hose and turn on water.
2. Point in the direction you want to spray, turn the sprayer control knob to the ON position and spray.
3. To stop, turn the sprayer control knob to the OFF position and turn off the water.
4. When finished, relief water pressure by turning the control knob back to ON until the line is depressurized then turn back to OFF.
5. Disconnect the sprayer from the hose.