Dr. Bob Goldstein's Wisdom Chicken Recipe Air-Dried Dog Food
- THE WISDOM DIFFERENCE: Our 3 components are gently air-dried in small batches to maintain nutrients and natural flavors. Once cooked, the meat, Vitality Cubes, and fruits & vegetables are tumbled together for a flavorful, vibrant, ready-to-eat food.
- THE DIFFERENCE DELIVERS: High palatability from savory aromas, appealing textures, & flavors, high nutrient density from whole food ingredients & optimal temperatures to retain nutrients, and 97% digestible - higher than most dog foods on the market today.
- IT'S ONE-OF-A-KIND: It's a ready-to-eat, nutritionally complete & balanced meal. It's a treat, It's a trail mix, Use it for training, use it in a puzzle toy. It's healthy, It's packed with textures, tastes, and aromas, It's the best dog food available.
- MADE WITH INTEGRITY & INTENTION: Cage-free poultry, no ingredients from China, Made in the USA at our craftory in Maryland. What isn't in the food is just as important: Wisdom is free from corn, wheat, soy, legumes, artificial flavors & preservatives.
- ANOTHER WAY: We are dedicated to enhancing and preserving quality of life for animals, people, and the Earth. We do this by providing another way – a more trusted, humane, and sustainable way to change things for the better, one Earth Animal at a time.
About The Manufacturer
Since 1979, Dr. Bob & Susan Goldstein have been pioneers in the field of holistic, integrative veterinary medicine and have always been driven to enhance the lives of dogs and cats. They believe that every day should be filled with wholesome goodness and a whole lot of fun. By combining science with nature, they’ve crafted Earth Animal into a company whose mission is to ensure animals live their healthiest, happiest, love-filled lives every single day.
Chicken, Oats, Flax Seed, Sweet Potatoes, Sunflower Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Beets, Carrots, Natural Flavor, Monocalcium Phosphate, Honey, Oyster Shell Flour, Dried Chicory Root, Broccoli, Sea Salt, Apples, L-Threonine, Fish Oil, Cranberries, Blueberries, Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Organic Sprouted Flax Seed, Organic Sprouted Oats, Organic Sprouted Quinoa, Organic Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds, Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), DL-Methionine, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E supplement, Magnesium Proteinate, Vitamin B12 supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Organic Spinach, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Shiitake Mushroom, Organic Oranges, Organic Pumpkin, Organic Cherries, Organic Strawberries, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Niacinamide, Rosemary Extract, Folic Acid, Vitamin A supplement, Biotin, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D supplement, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate.
min. 100 IU/kg
min. 3.2 mg/kg
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*||
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*||
|Total Microorganisms* (Bacillus coagulans)||
min. 130,000,000 CFU/lb
Feeding GuidelinesDAILY FEEDING AMOUNT
|2 - 15 lbs||1/4 - 3/4 cup|
|16 - 25 lbs||3/4 - 1 1/4 cups|
|26 - 40 lbs||1 1/4 - 1 3/4 cups|
|41 - 60 lbs||1 3/4 - 2 1/4 cups|
|61 - 80 lbs||2 1/4 - 2 3/4 cups|
|81 - 100 lbs||2 3/4 cups - 3 cups|
|OVER 100 lbs||Feed 3 cups + 1/2 cup for each additional 20 lbs|
Feeding amounts may vary according to breed, age, and lifestyle. If you have any questions about the correct amount to feed, please check with your veterinarian.
Gradually mix in Wisdom with current food over a 10 day period, increasing Wisdom by a small amount each day so that you are feeding 100% Wisdom by day 10.
Directions for Gestation and Lactation:
For pregnant or nursing dogs, we recommend free choice feeding.
Directions for Puppies:
For puppies up to six months of age, we recommend feeding 2-3 times the adult amount for the same weight. For puppies from six months to one year, we recommend feeding 1 ½ -2 times the adult amounts for the same weight.