Furminator Nail Grinder Replacement Grinding Bands
Dogs need their nails trimmed on a regular basis, usually every 3 to 4 weeks. Untrimmed nails can affect the comfort and health of dogs. As a result these dogs develop sore feet, legs and hips and overall discomfort. Just walking with too-long nails can be a painful experience.
- Professional Grooming Tools
- For use with FURminator Nail Grinder
- 6-Pack/120 Grit
About The Manufacturer
For years, a professional groomer (Angie Porter, co-founder) attempted to find the best tool to combat shedding. After over a decade of using every possible device in the industry, she worked with her husband (David Porter, co-founder) to develop a new type of tool that didn’t cut the pet’s coat. They created a unique tool to comfortably grab and remove the loose undercoat. Together they experimented with placing this stainless steel deShedding edge in a crude handle. Little by little they experimented with different, more-ergonomic handle designs and more-effective edges. After several modifications they arrived at their most successful design and patented the FURminator deShedding Tool, which now has multiple patents and additional patents pending.
Directions For UseTo Replace the Grinding Band:
1. Make sure the FURminator® Nail Grinder is off and remove the batteries prior to opening the clear protective cover
2. Gently pull the clear protective cover off
3. Holding the Grinding Band between your fingers firmly, loosen and remove the single screw on top of the Grinding Band by turning the screw counter clockwise with a Phillips head screwdriver
4. Remove the old Grinding Band and replace with a new one
5. Insert and tighten the screw on top of the Grinding Band. Do not over tighten.
6. Place the clear protective cover back on and reinsert batteries.