Grizzly Joint Aid Mini Pellet Hip and Joint Support for Dogs
Joint Aid combines four powerful joint ingredients with wild Antarctic krill oil to support digestive absorption. The result is a unique joint product that can be more readily absorbed by your dog or cat to help maintain the health of hips, joints, cartilage, collagen, and other cell structures of the body that are responsible for movement.
- Glucosamine: used in the formation of tendons, ligaments, bones and skin; helps cartilage maintain its natural “shock absorber” fluids.
- Chondroitin: supports cartilage resilience while serving as its most abundant building block.
- MSM: important sulfur source for healthy connective tissue, joint function, cell replacement, enzyme activity and the immune system support.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): helps lubricate and cushion joint tissues, generate new cells, and dispose of metabolic waste.
- Turmeric: has been shown to reduce inflammation throughout the body.
About The Manufacturer
Since 2002, Grizzly Pet Products has focused on the development and manufacture of all-natural products for dogs, cats, and horses, all based out of our headquarters in Washington state, USA.
Our products range from salmon oil and treats derived from wild Alaskan salmon, and limited-ingredient pet food, to hemp-enhanced supplements for dogs and cats. Whether your favorite pet is a cat, a dog, or a horse, we are passionate about educating all pet owners about the research-documented health benefits of fish-based omega-3 fatty acids from wild Alaskan salmon.
Our goal is to continue to identify and manufacture superior products, and to make these products readily available to every pet owner.