Lotus Oven Baked Grain Free Low Fat Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food
- Oven-Baked in small batches in Canada
- Baked with meats, poultry, and fish that have no added hormones and or antibiotics
- Baked with non-GMO fruits and vegetables
- Cats love Lotus' oven-baked great taste because we use more fresh meat (up to 40% fresh meat compared to 20% or less in extruded foods)
- Oven-Baked for a low starch delivery (50% less starch than a comparable extruded food)
- Our oven-baked recipes are less processed than extruded pet food; This helps protect the nutrients like vitamins, antioxidants (from the fruits and veggies), proteins, and amino acids better than extruded pet foods
- Helps lower urinary pH for a healthy urinary tract
About The Manufacturer
Lotus Kibbles are prepared in small batches in a family owned and operated bakery in Quebec, Canada. Lotus believes in whole food nutrition, which is why their oven-baked kibble is cooked at atmospheric pressure and nutrient-safe temperatures, unlike traditional extruded kibble. Lower pressure and lower cooking temperatures allow baked kibble to retain better palatability, as well as 100% of the ingredients’ vitamin and protein contents. Whole food nutrition allows for better absorption and higher digestibility, both of which result in better health.
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Lentils, Chickpeas, Tapioca Flour, Pea Fiber, Chicken Liver, White Fish, Brewers Dried Yeast, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Natural Yeast Flavor, Cranberries, Dried Egg Product, Clams, Pumpkin, Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Spinach, Carrots, Calcium Propionate, Calcium Sulfate, Salt, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Choline Chloride, New Zealand Green Mussels, Taurine, Dried Kelp, Inulin, Yucca schidigera, Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, DL Methionine, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract
|Crude Protein, (Min)||30.00%|
|Crude Fat, (Min)||9.00%|
|Crude Fiber, (Max)||7.00%|
|Vitamin E, (Min)||250 IU/kg|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids*, (Min)||.15%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids*, (Min)||1.25%|
|Ascorbic Acid*, (Min)||200 mg/kg|
Lotus Oven Baked Low Fat Chicken Recipe for Cats is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Calorie Content: 3161 kcal/kg (373.9) kcal/cup
|Cat Weight, lb||8||10||12||14||14+|
For cats larger than 14 lbs, add 1/8 cup of food for every 2 lbs.
Always provide a source of clean, fresh water.
Reproduction: Provide increasing amounts of food the latter half of gestation. The amount may be twice normal intake. Feed to consumption during Lactation.
It takes time to transition your pet to a new food without having digestive upset. Over the course of one to two weeks, you should gradually switch from the old food to the new. Start with a 75% old to 25% new mix, then 50:50, and finally 25:75, until you have switched to Lotus food entirely.