My Dog Nose It Body + Coat Spray
My Dog Nose It Spray is a dog-safe spray sunscreen that is completely natural and water resistant. Unlike human sunscreens, this product is free of zinc oxide and titanium oxide which are toxic to pets. The non-greasy aerosol spray can be used on all breeds, and especially on those with light coats, to protect them from skin cancer.
About The Manufacturer
Jill Stephens noticed that her best buddy, Cody Joe, was starting to see some effects of the sun. His nose was becoming a lighter color and dark spots, like a freckle or sun spot, were also showing up. She showed her Veterinarian and he said it was all due to sun exposure and that she should be using some sort of sunscreen on him. After lots of research and studying way too many chemicals she could not pronounce, she found that most of the ingredients that we humans use are not only dangerous, but even poisonous to animals! With nothing on the market specifically targeting nose protection for animals she hired a chemist and started to develop what eventually became My Dog Nose It! And the rest, as they say, is history.
- Ensulizole – water soluble absorber of UVB. Light on the skin not greasy
- Sulisobenzone – works to filter out both UVA and UVB rays
- Arginine – protein-derived Amino Acid from plants to neutralize the sunscreen actives
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract – finely ground Oatmeal to soothe, heal and moisturize the skin & coat
- Caprylyl Glycine – a naturally derived skin moisturizer
- Dimethylethanolamine – from the nutritional supplement DMAE Bitartrate naturally produced in the body and used for pH balance
- Disodium Phenyl Dibenzimidazole Tetrasulfonate – UVA-absorber
- Glycerin – moisturizer from vegetable oils
- Sodium PCA – skin/hair moisturizer, derived from Amino Acids
- Water (Aqua) – the liquid carrier
Spray on your dog’s coat and skin while avoiding contact with the eyes. For longer hair and thicker coats, work into the coat by hand or with a brush. For face, nose and ears spray into the palm of your hand and pat on.