NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Powder with Probiotics for Dogs & Cats
Digestive Enzymes Powder is for use in dogs and cats over the age of 6 weeks.
Use to Help:
• Food Transitioning
• Sensitive Stomachs
A source of:
• alpha-Amylase which can hydrolyze starch.
• Protease which can hydrolyze proteins.
• Cellulase which can break down cellulose.
• Lipase which can hydrolyze triglycerides.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
About The Manufacturer
Naturvets mission is to produce pet products that address the cause, not just the symptom, while inspiring health conscious individuals to take responsibility for their pets' health and well-being. We aspire to follow and provide the latest natural and scientific research in a practical, easy to understand format that motivates and educates our customers to make safe and healthy choices for their pets.
Fructooligosaccharides, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Solubles, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Carica papaya, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Maltodextrin.
Do not spray directly on pets. Spray Quiet Moments once daily into the area to be occupied such as enclosure, room, crate or car 5 minutes prior to pet entering.
Do not spray directly on floor surface. Wipe excess liquid that may accumulate in enclosure area after spraying, prior to pet entering.
Guaranteed Analysis per ¼ Rounded Teaspoon (1 gram):
*alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 2,320 SKBU(1)
*Lipase (Aspergillus niger) 210 LU(2)
*Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 75 CMCU(3)
*Protease (Papaya) 22,100 PU(4)
*Bacillus coagulans (Probiotic) 100 Million CFU
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog & Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
(1) One SKB unit is defined as the amount of enzyme needed to form 10 mg of reducing sugars from 1% soluble starch solution at pH 5.0 and 40 °C in 30 minutes. (2) One FCC Lipase Unit (LU) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that will liberate the equivalent of one μmol of acid (H+) per minute from the substrate, under the conditions of the assay. The assay is based on a five-minute hydrolysis of an olive oil substrate at pH 6.5 and 30 °C. The fatty acids released on hydrolysis of the glycerol esters are determined by titration with sodium hydroxide. (3) One carboxymethyl cellulose unit (CMCU) is that amount of enzyme which liberates one micromole of reducing sugar (expressed as glucose equivalents) in one minute under the conditions of the assay. (4) The activity of bromelain is measured in the FCC PU; the assay of which is based on the hydrolysis of casein. This assay is based on a 60-minute proteolytic hydrolysis of a casein substrate at pH 6.0 and 40 °C. One PU (Papain Unit) is defined as that quantity of enzyme that liberates the equivalent of 1μg of tyrosine per hour under the conditions of the assay.
Do not spray directly on people or pets. Quiet Moments Calming Room Spray is not to be taken internally. If accidentally sprayed in pets’ eyes rinse with clear water. Use only as directed. Before using on fabric (carpet or upholstery), test small inconspicuous area. Keep in dry, cool place.