Pioneer Pet Serene Pet Drinking Fountain
Pet fountains help your animals to drink more water because they are attracted to the movement. Our drinking fountain is extremely easy to take a part and clean. It is dishwasher safe and it looks like it belongs in your kitchen. With the stainless steel and plastic design it is extremely stylish and affordable! To top it off, it has continuously filtered water.
- Circulating drinking water is naturally appealing to your pet
- Replaceable charcoal filter for clean and pure, healthy water
- Easy cleaning, dishwasher safe
- Holds 72 oz. of water
- Continuously filters water
- Uses #3091 T-Shaped Filter
About The Manufacturer
In the late 1990’s Betsy Lipscomb, a cat behaviorist, cat lover and founder of Pioneer Pet/SmartCat understood that people surrendered their cats to shelters because they didn’t know how to change unwanted behaviors. Cat owners were unhappy with cats using furniture and carpets to do what came natural to them –scratching.
Betsy began gathering wooden fence posts from her farm in Wisconsin. She wrapped them in sisal rope and mounted them on sturdy wood bases. Her sole purpose of making these posts was to send them to pet parents who needed help with scratching behaviors. People were amazed to learn that the scratching post solved their problems. These posts became vastly popular and soon Betsy was making up to 50 a month by hand.
Betsy decided that she wanted to start a company whose sole mission was to enhance our pets’ quality of life, by providing for their behavioral needs.
InstructionsFor pump cleaning (1-3 times per month, depending on how many animals use the fountain):
- Unplug, disassemble, and rinse impeller under water.
- Clear away any hair or debris inside the pump.
- Place impeller back in and spin a few times to set the alignment.