Purina Yesterdays News Original Cat Litter
Purina Yesterday’s News Original Litter is made with recycled newspapers and is three times more absorbent than clay litter. The dust-free, low-tracking cat litter is environmentally friendly and has superior odor control.
About The Manufacturer
Yesterday's News® brand cat litter was introduced in 1987 to provide cat owners with a litter alternative. Since then, it has become U.S. Veterinarians’ #1 choice among eco-friendly cat litters. Made from recycled materials, Yesterday's News takes items that have the potential to end up in the waste stream and turns them into cat litter that is good for your cat, good for the home and good for the environment.
- Select an appropriate litter box. There should be enough room for your cat to comfortably turn around in.
- Fill the litter box to a depth of 2 to 3 inches, with plenty of pellets for pawing and covering. Remember that Yesterday's News paper cat litter is different than clay cat litter. Having the litter too deep will make it more difficult to find and remove the soiled litter.
- Liquid waste is absorbed from the bottom of the pan. It takes a few minutes for all the liquid to absorb.
- Remove the soiled pellets when they have absorbed the liquid and have fully expanded in size.
- Scoop solid waste from the top of the litter box daily.
- Replace the litter weekly.