RC Pets Cascade Dog Coat
The Cascade Coat is our "essential coat". This Dog Coat is designed to keep your pooch warm and dry, and is a must-have coat for your dog’s wardrobe. We’ve added new specialty sizes to offer a perfect fit even for those hard to fit breeds like Bulldogs and Mini Dachshunds.
- This Dog Coat is designed to fit most breed shapes and sizes including long and wide-chested dogs
- Water repellent and wind resistant exterior
- Soft and cozy fleece lining
- Slit for leash or harness connection
- Added contour darts ensure a better fit along the back and tail
- Adjustable hook and loop closure keeps your dog snug
- 3M reflective prism design increases nighttime visibility
- T-shaped chest panel has three points of adjustability to fit more doggy shapes
- Available in wide and long sizes
- Durable and machine washable
About The Manufacturer
At RC Pet Products everything we do enhances the bond between Pets and their guardians. Pets are our companions as well as our family members; as such they deserve the same standard of product as we expect for ourselves. Here at RC Pet Products we are committed to creating innovative, fashionable and most importantly functional pet products that offer superior comfort and value. Whether you love being in the trails, hanging at the local dog park, or just taking a stroll around the neighborhood – we have a product for you!
|DOG BREED EXAMPLES||SIZE||LENGTH||GIRTH||WEIGHT|
|Papillon, Pomeranian||10||10"||15"-18"||10-15 lbs|
|Mini Dachshund||10 L*||15"||17"-19"||11-14 lbs|
|Puggle, Westie||16||16"||22"-26"||25-30 lbs|
|Wheaten Terrier, Beagle||18||18"||23"-28.5"||30-35 lbs|
|English Bulldog||18 W*||18"||30"-33"||40-50 lbs|
|Shar-Pei, American Eskimo||20||20"||24"-30"||35-45 lbs|
|English Bulldog||20 W*||20||32"-36"||50-65 lbs|
|Samoyed, Australian Cattle Dog||22||22"||25"-31"||40-60 lbs|
There are three main measurements that will help assist in selecting the right size. To measure, use a soft tailor’s tape. You will get the best results if your dog is standing up.
It is always best to have your dog try on a product, but if it's not possible you can follow some general fit guidelines listed below.