Register for the Pet
Food Express Virtual Pet
for a chance to win our
grand prize package:
2 tickets to Audacy
Live with Coldplay
in Los Angeles!
Bring your pup!
Includes airfare, hotel,
transportation and more.
Plus, a $500 Pet
Food Express gift card!
$250 Pet Food
Express gift card
(3) $100 Pet Food
Express gift cards
Sweepstakes ends 9/30/21.
See the official rules here.
PET FOOD EXPRESS VIRTUAL PET FAIR OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
1) ELIGIBILITY: The Pet Food Express Virtual Pet Fair (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of California only who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Pet Food Express. Ltd. ("Sponsor"), All in the Loop (“Administrator”), Audacy Live (“Partner"), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. The Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2) TIMING: The Promotion begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PST") on 09/01/21 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on 09/30/21 (the "Promotion Period").
3) HOW TO ENTER: By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to comply with these Pet Food Express Virtual Pet Fair Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. During the Promotion Period, visit www.PetFood.Express/Sweepstakes and follow the provided instructions to complete and submit the online entry form to receive one (1) entry. Limit one (1) online entry form per Promotion Period per person; however each entrant is eligible to earn additional entries, up to a total of two hundred twenty two (222) entries by taking certain actions on the Pet Food Virtual Pet Fair platform as described below. You may only use one (1) email address to enter the Promotion. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PST on 09/30/21 to be eligible. For the purposes of this Promotion, a day is understood to begin at 12:00 a.m. PST and end at 11:59 p.m. PST that same day. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to verify any eligibility of all entrants. Illegible and/or incomplete entries, and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements are void. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the entries. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the above stated daily limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process will be void and may result in the disqualification of the entrant. In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to participate will be deemed to be the entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to determine identity of entrant in its sole discretion. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. If a dispute over the identity of an entrant cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry(ies) will be disqualified.
During the Promotion Period, entrants have the opportunity to earn more entries to the sweepstakes by doing specific actions on the Virtual Pet Fair platform. Log into Pet Food Express Virtual Platform to earn more entries. Users are asked to search for “Pet Fair Sweepstakes” badges which will be placed in multiple places on the platform to earn additional entries. Users are then asked to click on the badge to earn the number of entries shown for the sweepstakes. Badges will be added to the platform throughout the Promotional Period. In addition, five (5) Golden “Pet Fair Sweepstakes” badges will be placed on the platform during the Virtual Pet Fair event September 11th and 12th and will remain on the platform through the September 30, 2021. Entrants who find these badges and click on them can earn twenty five (25) additional entries per badge.
|Log into Virtual Pet Fair Platform||Earn 5 Entries|
|Visit one of the Adoption Booths||Earn 1 Entry, up to 35 Entries|
|Visit our Community Partner Booths||Earn 1 Entry, up to 5 Entries|
|Visit one of the Vendor Sponsor Booths||Earn 1 Entry, up to 15 Entries|
|Visit the Pet Food Express Booth||Earn 5 Entries|
|Attend the Keynote Speaker Live Events||Earn 10 Entries, up to 20 Entries|
|Attend the Live Presentations||Earn 1 Entry, up to 10 Entries|
|Visit our Adoption Live Stream||Earn 2 Entries|
|Find 5 hidden Golden “Pet Fair Sweepstakes” badges||Earn 25 Entries, up to 125 Entries|
4) WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential
winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 10/4/21 from
among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period by
Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters
relating to the Promotion. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the
number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified
by phone, email and/or mail and potential Grand Prize winner will, and
potential Second and Third Prize winners may be required to execute and
return an affidavit of eligibility/liability release, tax form and,
where legal, a publicity release (collectively, the "Eligibility
Documents") within five (5) calendar days of date of issuance. If
potential winners cannot be reached within five (5) calendar days from
the first notification attempt, in the event of noncompliance within the
above stated Eligibility Documents time period or with these Official
Rules, or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, prize will
be forfeited and, at Sponsors sole discretion, an alternate winner may
be selected for the applicable prize. Sponsor will not be required to
select more than one alternate potential winner for each prize.
GRAND PRIZE (1 winner): A trip for winner and a guest (2) guests, plus the cost of bringing their dog (either above plane, or below pane covered) to Los Angeles, California to attend Audacy Live with Coldplay to watch an intimate performance. Trip consists of round-trip coach class air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winners residence to Los Angeles, California. One night stay at Loews Hotel in Hollywood, CA, $150 Uber Gift Card for transportation, $200 tab for dinner/drinks at concert location (Malibu Café), and a $500 Pet Food Express Gift Card for winner only. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Grand Prize package: $2,550. Actual value may vary based on point of departure and dates of travel. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Hotel location to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Travel must be completed on event date 10/25/2021 to 10/26/21 or prize will be forfeited and Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner. Winner and guests must comply with all rules and regulations with on tour/excursion. In the event winner elects to travel with less than their guest (1) and/or pet no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof. Guests must be of legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of residence (and at least 18 years old), unless a child or legal ward of winner and must sign a liability/publicity release prior to issuance of travel documents. If a guest is a child or legal ward of winner, winner must sign and return release on behalf of such child or legal ward. Travel is subject to availability and confirmation at time of booking.
SECOND PRIZE (1 winner): A $250 Pet Food Express Gift Card. ARV: $250 each.
THIRD PRIZE (3 winners): A $100 Pet Food Express Gift Card. ARV: $100 each. Gift Cards are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by Sponsor. Winners are not entitled to any surplus between the actual retail value of his/her prize and its stated ARV; and any difference between the stated ARV and actual value of the prize will not be awarded. Prize is non-transferable. No substitution, assignment, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Total ARV of all prizes: $3,100.00. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility of winners. Prize will be awarded by email, U.S. Mail, Federal Express, UPS and/or other shipping method, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, using the information provided in an online entry form or as otherwise obtained by Sponsor. If winner is unable to participate in or accept a prize or any portion of a prize for any reason, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to such winner.
6) TAXES AND EXPENSES: Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other fees and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being awarded, including if the Grand Prize winner, any additional ground transportation, luggage fees, souvenirs, additional meals or beverages, excursions, and gratuities. Prior to distributing a prize, Sponsor may require winner to complete an IRS Form W-9 or similar applicable tax or reporting form.
7) CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: By participating, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and void all associated entries.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Releasees are not responsible for: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or cable, satellite, telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process of the Promotion; (iv) late, lost, undelivered, misdirected, delayed, damaged, inaccurate, garbled or incomplete entries, email addresses, or for any electronic, computer, printing, typographical, human or other error relating to or in connection with the Promotion, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Promotion-related materials (including these Official Rules); or (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrants computer, hardware, or software, which injury or damage may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion for any reason, including if bugs, virus, fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity, administration or proper play of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of such impairment. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Acceptance, participation in and/or use of the prize is at the winner’s sole risk, and Sponsor is not responsible for damages whatsoever, including special, indirect, or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use and/or misuse of any of the prize.
10) ARBITRATION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the entrant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Promotion), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11) CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California, USA.
12) RULES/WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 10/18/21, or for an additional copy of these Official Rules, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Pet Food Express Virtual Pet Fair Sweepstakes, 500 85th Ave., Oakland, CA 94621. Please specify "Rules" or "Winners List". Requests must be received by 10/4/21. You may also view these Official Rules at www.petfood.express/sweepstakes
13) SPONSOR: Pet Food Express, Ltd., 500 85th Ave., Oakland, CA 94621.
If you haven’t heard about it yet,
the Virtual Pet Fair
America’s largest pet
Register to join us
September 11-12 (it’s free!),
and you can browse 100+
California rescues and shelters,
learn about the latest pet
products, stream live events,
meet vets, trainers, and more!
Plus, you could win tickets
to Audacy Live with Coldplay.
Join Us and Enter
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO REGISTER OR WIN THE PET FOOD EXPRESS Virtual Pet Fair Sweepstakes. Open to legal residents of California who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PST”) on September 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. (“PST”) on September 30, 2021. Subject to Official Rules, available at www.petfood.express/sweepstakes. Sponsor: Pet Food Express.Learn More About the Pet Fair