JustFoodForDogs Do It Yourself Nutrient Blend Fish & Sweet Potato Recipe for Dogs
THIS ITEM IS TRANSITIONING TO NEW PACKAGING. PACKAGING MAY VARY.
JustFoodForDogs Fish and Sweet Potato Do It Yourself bag provides an easy to use cooking guide for you to make the same recipe we do in our own kitchen. Each bag provides human grade nutrients designed specifically to balance this recipe to NRC standards for long term feeding (makes approximately 36 lbs. of food). DIY bag provides recipe and nutrient blend only - whole food ingredients must be purchased separately.
- Do It Yourself Homemade Food For Dogs
- Vet Formulated to Balance Meals Cooked at Home
- High-Grade Nutrient Blend
- One Bag Makes Approximately 36 lbs. of Food
About The Manufacturer
Just Food For Dogs is a California-based company specializing in developing and producing human-grade food, treats, and supplements for dogs and cats.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Citrate, Cholecalciferol (source Vitamin D3), Riboflavin, Manganese Citrate, Dried Seaweed Meal, D-Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement
|Crude Protein (Min.)||0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||0.5%|
|Iron (Min.)||1930 mg/kg|
|Copper (Min.)||193 mg/kg|
|Manganese (Min.)||24 mg/kg|
|Zinc (Min.)||2171 mg/kg|
|Iodine (Min.)||22 mg/kg|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||6753 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||2412 IU/kg|
|Riboflavin (Min.)||72 mg/kg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Min.)||241 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B12 (Min.)||0.3 mg/kg|
|Choline (Min.)||12059 mg/kg|
Calorie Content (Calculated) kcal ME/kg:0, kcal ME/tbsp:0
One DIY Bag Provides:
- JustFoodForDogs Nutrient Blend for the respective recipe
- Nutrient Blend is composed of our Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Blend
- The DIY Cooking Guide
- Makes three full batches or six half batches
- Slow Cooker or Instapot Cooking Instructions
- DIY Nutrient Blend does not include the additional ingredients necessary to prepare the meal. Please use the Cooking Guide to purchase ingredients at your local store or market.