TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Large Dog Collar
TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Dog collar for large dogs is safe when used as directed to protect and defend against those irritating fleas and ticks. Our waterproof collar is a full body repellent that effectively protects your furry friend.
- Full body repellent that effectively protects and defends against irritating fleas and ticks, for dogs with a neck size of up to 25" for up to 4 months.
- Made with natural active ingredients, cedarwood and peppermint oils, leaving a fresh scent. NO PYRETHRIN, PERMETHRIN, ARTIFICIAL COLORS OR FRAGRANCES.
- For Large Dogs - Fits Up to 25” Neck Size
About The Manufacturer
From the very beginning, the Kassebaum family has been passionate about creating natural, healthy products to improve and enrich the lives of pets, their people, and, perhaps most importantly, those in need around the world. Through innovation and creativity, TropiClean has developed leading products in the industry—from luxurious pet shampoos to easy-to-use Fresh Breath oral care products—giving pets and people a better life. The products’ success enables the family to accomplish their deep desire to give back and help those in need all over the globe.
Cedarwood oil 5%, Peppermint oil 4%. Almond oil 91%
How to apply:
1. Remove the collar from the bag, detach and discard the inner nylon strip.
2. Fasten the TropiClean Flea & Tick Dog collar around your dog's neck.
3. For a comfortable fit, be sure that two fingers fit between the collar and your dog's neck.
4. Any excess length of collar beyond the buckle should be cut off and disposed of.
If your dog shows signs of sensitivity to the essential oils, discontinue use and bathe your dog with a mild shampoo. If you have other questions or concerns, contact your veterinarian.
Contains one (1) TropiClean Flea and Tick Repellent Collar for Large Dogs for up to 4 months of protection.
WarningPLEASE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with clean water for 15 minutes. Avoid contact with clothing. Wash hands immediately with soap and water after applying. May be harmful if swallowed. In case of doubt or if symptoms persist, call a health care professional immediately.