Please call your local store to confirm pet wash services and new guidelines (guidelines may vary from store-to-store).
SELF-SERVICE PET WASH
Tired of fighting with your pet to stay in the tub during a bath? Worried about washing your pet outside with cold water? Wash them in our pet wash.
Choose from a selection of high-quality shampoos from West Portal Pet Products. Soap options may vary from store-to-store.
Everything You Need
Back-saving raised tubs,
fresh towels, aprons, and blow dryers.
We clean the mess!
What it is:
Our Self-Service Pet Wash is the best place to wash your pets. Our raised tubs and water-proof aprons keep pet parents dry and pain-free while our convenient leash clips and great selection of premium shampoos mean you can meet your pet grooming needs without a trip to the groomer.
All pets—from cats to pigs to sheep—are welcome in our self-serve pet wash.
How it works:
1) Choose a pet wash station and secure your furry friend in the raised tub by attaching your pet’s collar or harness to one of our easy-to-use tie-downs.
2) Enter a token into the machine, select warm-water-rinse and gently rinse your pet with the extended shower head.
3) Select a complementary premium shampoo. Easily lather your pet with shampoo that is premixed with water and dispenses directly from shower-head.
4) Rinse with water thoroughly.
5) Once you’re done washing your pet, drying couldn’t be easier. Towel your pet down and finish with the air-dryer next to the tub.
6) Leave the mess behind and go spend time with your clean, happy pet!
The self-service pet wash costs $15 per token, and is also part of our Buy 3 Get The 4th Free program, so $45 for 4 washes. Once you pop the token into the machine, the pet wash station is active for 25 minutes—which is usually long enough to wash two pets!
PET WASH FACILITIES ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT OUR CASTRO VALLEY, MOUNTAIN VIEW AND SAN FRANCISCO-STONESTOWN LOCATIONS.