PET FOOD EXPRESS SPOTS SCAVENGER HUNT CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
Pet Food Express Scavenger Hunt Contest ("Promotion") begins on the opening of store hours for each participating Pet Food Express store location ("Location") on September 23, 2023, and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 24, 2023 (the "Promotion Period"). The Promotion will solely take place during store hours at each of the 65 participating Locations. For a list of participating locations and store hours, visit https://www.petfood.express/stores/.
1) ELIGIBILITY: The Pet Food Express Scavenger Hunt Contest (the "Promotion") is open to legal residents of California only who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Pet Food Express. Ltd. ("Sponsor"), and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter or win. The Promotion is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2) TIMING: The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Time ("PST") on 9/23/23 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on 09/24/23 (the "Promotion Period").
3) HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Prior to the store opening on Saturday, September 23, 2023, the promoter will hide 3 Scavenger Hunt signs with a QR code. Participants who want to participate in the Scavenger Hunt should first approach a Pet Food Express associate and ask for the "Spot" Photo prop (or if they prefer cats, they can request for a "Ginger" Photo Prop). Participants will then have to locate the 3 Scavenger Hunt signs with the QR Code within the store. At each location, the participant will need to scan the the QR code, the code will take the user to a site with directions for taking a photo with "Spot" or "Ginger". Participants will need to read the photo direction, take a photo of themselves and/or pet with "Spot" or "Ginger" at each designated area. Once the participant has located each Scavenger Hunt sign and followed through with the photo requests, they can now officially enter the contest.
4) HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, log-in to your Facebook, or Instagram account; and upload all three photos in one social post to your personal Instagram accounts or on Pet Food Express Facebook brand page www.facebook.com/PetFoodExpress and include the hashtags #PFEPetFairEntry and #SpotsScavengerHunt in the caption of your post to enter. A Facebook or Instagram account is required to enter and can be obtained free of charge at www.facebook.com, or www.instagram.com. If entering the Promotion via a smartphone device, you must have a data service plan for your smartphone device with your service provider. Standard data rates may apply. See your smartphone device provider for pricing plan details and capabilities.
Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PST on September 24, 2023, to be considered. Limit of one (1) entry per person using only one (1) social media account throughout the Promotion Period. Entries received from any person or social media channel/account in excess of the stated limit will be void.
By submitting an entry, entrant hereby grants permission for the entry to be posted on www.facebook.com/PetFoodExpress, or www.instagram.com/PetFoodExpress or other websites and agrees that Sponsor may edit, modify, and manipulate the entry as it deems necessary for such purposes. Entrant agrees that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of entries by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any entry and reserve the right to take down any posted entry at any time.
GRAND PRIZES: 10 Total Winners - $500 Pet Food Express Gift Card. Total Prizes: $5,000
WINNER SELECTION VERIFICATION: Potential winners will be selected randomly each day beginning Monday, September 25, 2023, from among all eligible entries received by Administrator, an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Promotion. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified via social channel (Instagram or Facebook); potential winners will be required to claim their prize via email within three (3) calendar days of date of issuance. If potential winners do not respond within the three (3) calendar days the applicable prize will be forfeited, and, at Sponsor's sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. If a winner is at least 18 but still considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Sponsor reserves the right to award prize in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winner set forth herein.
PARTICIPATION: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
REQUIREMENTS OF PHOTOS: Entry photos and video and corresponding social media channel posts may not contain, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, any content that:
• is sexually explicit or suggestive; violent, derogatory or profane;
• promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
• promotes any political agenda or message;
• is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group;
• contains trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others;
• contains any personal identification, such as personal names;
• contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art, or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media);
• contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation,
• communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or
• violates any law.
If a minor (in his/her state of residence) appears in the photo, the entrant must be that minor's parent or legal guardian. Entry must be original, may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. By submitting an entry, entrant warrants and represents that he/she consents to the submission and use of the entry in the Promotion and to its use as otherwise set forth herein. If the entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant, and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness permissions from any person who appears in or is identifiable in the entry. Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor from any entrant at any time. Failure to provide such proof may, if requested, render entry null and void. By submitting an entry, entrant warrants and represents that he/she and any persons appearing or who are identifiable in the entry consent to the submission and use of the entry in the Promotion and to its use as otherwise set forth herein.
By submitting an entry, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor may obtain many entries in connection with this Promotion and/or other promotions staged and/or promoted by the Sponsor, and that such entries may be similar or identical in theme, idea, format or other respects to other entries made in connection with this Promotion and/or other promotions promoted by Sponsor or submitted for other reasons, or to other materials developed by the Sponsor. Each entrant waives any and all claims that any entry and/or other works accepted, reviewed and/or used may be similar, or that any compensation is due to any entrant in connection with such entry or other works used by Sponsor.
WINNERS' NAMES: For the names of the winners (available after 10/1/23) email email@example.com
SPONSOR: Pet Food Express-2411 Stanwell Dr., Concord CA 94520