Advantage II Flea Prevention for Small Cats (5 - 9 lbs)
Advantage II for Cats is a topical flea control solution that is fragrance-free and conveniently dosed into individual tubes. This product should be applied to your cat once per month and will kill fleas through contact, meaning that fleas do not have to bite your cat to be killed! Advantage II kills fleas, flea larvae, and flea eggs. Remember: if your cat has fleas, so does your home. If you are treating your cat for an active flea infestation, please take steps to also treat your environment. Vacuum your home thoroughly, wash and dry bedding, rugs, and clothes on the hottest settings, and use environmental flea control products to eradicate the issue.
For use only on cats 8 weeks and older weighing 5 - 9 lbs.
About The Manufacturer
Making life better means creating a healthier life for pets. That’s why Bayer Animal Health is now part of Elanco. Together, Elanco will continue to deliver the portfolio of high quality flea and tick products you trust, like Seresto, K9 Advantix II for dogs, and Advantage II. Elanco Animal Health Incorporated is a global leader in animal health, dedicated to innovating and delivering products and services to prevent and treat disease in farm animals and pets, creating value for farmers, pet owners, veterinarians, stakeholders, and society as a whole. With nearly 70 years of animal health heritage, Elanco committed to helping our customers improve the health of animals in their care, while also making a meaningful impact on our local and global communities.
How to Apply:
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package.
2. Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet’s face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
3. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
4. Twist cap to break seal, and then remove the cap from tube.
5. Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skill until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your pet’s eyes, or allow your pet to ingest this product. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the pet licked the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for your pet to lick the product. Do not allow the product to run off.
6. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
7. Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every fourteen (14) days for kittens or once every seven (7) days for small and large cats. After flea control is attained, return to monthly retreatment schedule.