Advantage II Flea Prevention for Small Dogs (3 - 10 lbs)
Advantage II for Dogs is a topical flea control solution that is fragrance-free and conveniently dosed into individual tubes. This product should be applied to your dog once per month and will kill fleas on contact, meaning that fleas do not have to bite your dog to be killed! Advantage II kills fleas, flea larvae, flea eggs, and chewing lice; Advantage II will kill adult fleas on dogs within twelve hours of application. Remember, if your dog has fleas, so does your home. If you are treating your cat for an active flea infestation, please take steps to also treat your environment. Vacuum your home thoroughly, wash and dry bedding, rugs, and clothes on the hottest settings, and use environmental flea control products to eradicate the issue.
For use only on dogs and puppies 7 weeks and older and weighing 3 - 10 lbs.
About The Manufacturer
Elanco is a global leader in animal health dedicated to innovating and delivering products and services to prevent and treat disease in farm animals and pets, creating value for farmers, pet owners, veterinarians, stakeholders, and society as a whole.
How to Apply:
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package.
2. Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet’s face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
3. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
4. Twist cap to break seal, and then remove the cap from tube.
5. The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog’s back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly to the skin. Do not get this product in your dog’s eyes or allow your dog to ingest this product to fun off.
6. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
7. Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is attained, return to monthly retreatment schedule.