Dr. Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Litter Attractant
Precious Cat Ultra Litter Attractant Additive works by emitting a scent that naturally attracts cats and kittens to use the litter box. Many cats are abandoned or abused because they do not adapt to using a litter box early in ownership. This product is designed for cats that are currently not using their litter boxes. Precious Cat Litter Attractant is the only litter attractant to provide a clinically tested and consumer proven solution.
- A feline behavior modification & training tool
- Provides a guaranteed solution for cats that won’t use the litter box
- One bag treats 100 lbs of non-scented clumping clay litter
- Can be used with multiple cats, one bottle lasts a single cat 3 months
- Attractant emits a scent that naturally attracts cats and kittens to use the litter box
About The Manufacturer
Dr. Bruce Elsey has been a feline only veterinarian for over 35 years and his practice cares for over 8,000 cats. Dr. Elsey’s goal is to provide products that help cats live happier, healthier lives. Learn more about Dr. Elsey’s quality products for cats and how you can improve the life of your cat.
- Mix 1/4 bottle with 20-25 lbs of Precious Cat Ultra Scoopable Litter in a new open litter box.
- Add 1/8 bottle Litter Attractant whenever you add more litter.
- Do not use with paper, wheat, corn, conventional, pine, perfumed, cedar, or litters containing baking soda or other deodorizers.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
- Pour Precious Cat into a clean litter box, using half as much as you would with a clay based litter.
- Top off the Precious Cat with the litter you are using now, mixing as you add.
- Give your cat time to get used to the crystal texture.
- Once your cat is used to the crystal texture (about one week), empty the litter box completely into the trash, and refill with Precious Cat.