JustFoodForDogs Do It Yourself Nutrient Blend Chicken & White Rice Recipe for Dogs
THIS ITEM IS TRANSITIONING TO NEW PACKAGING. PACKAGING MAY VARY.
JustFoodForDogs Chicken and White Rice Do It Yourself bag provides an easy to use cooking guide for you to make the same recipe we do in our own kitchen. Each bag provides human grade nutrients designed specifically to balance this recipe to NRC standards for long term feeding (makes approximately 30 lbs. of food). DIY bag provides recipe and nutrient blend only - whole food ingredients must be purchased separately.
- Do It Yourself Homemade Food For Dogs
- Vet Formulated to Balance Meals Cooked at Home
- High-Grade Nutrient Blend
- One Bag Makes Approximately 30 lbs. of Food
About The Manufacturer
Just Food For Dogs is a California-based company specializing in developing and producing human-grade food, treats, and supplements for dogs and cats.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Choline Bitartrate, Dried Seaweed Meal, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Cholecalciferol (source of Vitamin D3), d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Supplement
|Crude Protein (Min.)||0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||0.5%|
|Iron (Min.)||924 mg/kg|
|Copper (Min.)||139 mg/kg|
|Zinc (Min.)||1386 mg/kg|
|Iodine (Min.)||16 mg/kg|
|Vitamin D (Min.)||8665 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||1155 IU/kg|
|Riboflavin (Min.)||35 mg/kg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Min.)||116 mg/kg|
|Vitamin B12 (Min.)||0.2 mg/kg|
|Choline (Min.)||13864 mg/kg|
Calorie Content (Calculated) kcal ME/kg:0, kcal ME/tbsp:0
One DIY Bag Provides:
- JustFoodForDogs Nutrient Blend for the respective recipe
- Nutrient Blend is composed of our Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Blend
- The DIY Cooking Guide
- Makes three full batches or six half batches
- Slow Cooker or Instapot Cooking Instructions
- DIY Nutrient Blend does not include the additional ingredients necessary to prepare the meal. Please use the Cooking Guide to purchase ingredients at your local store or market.