K9 Advantix II Large Dog (21 - 55 lbs) Flea & Tick Treatment
K9 Advantix® II is a convenient monthly topical application that kills and repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes. It's specially formulated for dogs with imidacloprid, permethrin and pyriproxyfen for broad spectrum protection against these ectoparasites that can transmit diseases. K9 Advantix® II is for use on dogs 7 weeks and older and weighing 4 lbs. or more.
K9 Advantix® II kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes and lice, and repels biting flies. And because it works through contact, there’s no biting required.
Do not use K9 Advantix® II on cats.
- Kills and repels fleas, ticks and mosquitoes
- Repels biting flies and kills lice
- Kills fleas within 12 hours, and kills reinfesting fleas within 2 hours
- Kills all flea life stages and prevents reinfestations
- Kills and repels ticks, including the deer tick, the American dog tick, the brown dog tick and the Lone Star tick
- Biting flies
- Flea eggs
- Flea larvae
- Flea pupae
- Flea allergy dermatitis
About The Manufacturer
Elanco is a global leader in animal health dedicated to innovating and delivering products and services to prevent and treat disease in farm animals and pets, creating value for farmers, pet owners, veterinarians, stakeholders, and society as a whole.
How to Apply:
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package.
2. Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet’s face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
3. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
4. Twist cap to break seal, and then remove the cap from tube.
5. The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog’s back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly to the skin. Do not get this product in your dog’s eyes or allow your dog to ingest this product to fun off.
6. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
7. Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is attained, return to monthly retreatment schedule.