Nature's Miracle Just for Cats Stain and Odor Remover
Nature's Miracle Just for Cats Stain and Odor Remover is tough on cat urine, feces, vomit, drool and other organic stains and odors. The bacteria-based formula produces enzymes when in contact with bio-based messes to target spot stains and odors while freshening with a light citrus scent. When used as directed, it's safe to use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, fabrics and more.
- Works to remove cat stains and odors
- Freshens with a light citrus scent
- Bacteria-based formula produces enzymes when it comes in contact with bio material to help remove organic stains and odors
About The Manufacturer
What started out as a quest for a preschool cleaning solution by our founder, quickly became the development of the most trusted stain and odor solutions. From the very beginning, Nature’s Miracle stain and odor products became instant staples in the homes of pet parents everywhere. The enzymatic formula was unlike anything else on the market- utilizing pet and family-safe ingredients* to effectively remove pet stains and odors.
Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Surfactants, Citrus Fragrance, Enzymatic Blend and Odor Counteractant
People and pets should not be allowed on treated areas until product has dried.
- Wipe up as much of the stain as possible. then thoroughly soak stain with this product.
- Allow to work for 15 minutes, then blot up stain with a clean cloth.
- Allow area to dry for 24 hours.
- For severe, old or stubborn stains (feces or vomit/hairball), follow steps 1-2 above and follow with gently scrubbing the stain with a soft bristle brush for 1 minute, then allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Wipe up excess odor-causing material, then thoroughly soak area with this product. Saturation is important so that this product can penetrate deeply to the odor source. In carpeting, this may mean lifting carpel and applying directly to the pad and floor.
- Do not wipe up excess.
- Leave treated area wet and let it air dry. Odor will fade as this product dries. Complete odor elimination only happens when all odor sources are reached.
- For severe, old or stubborn odors on carpeting or fabrics, saturate a towel with water and lay over the treated area, letting sit for 1 to 2 hours. This will allow the bacterial enzymatic activity to break down and consume more of the odor.
Safety NoteKEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed. If swallowed: Rinse mouth and drink a glass of water. Call a physician or Poison Control Center.
Eye Irritant. Avoid contact with eyes; product may irritate eyes. If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
Prolonged skin contact may cause skin irritation.