Wondercide Flea & Tick Peppermint Scent Spray for Pets + Home w/ Natural Essential Oils
Shop all Wondercide
Proven to work and easy to use, this plant-powered flea-and-tick spray for pets and home kills, repels, and prevents fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes. Replaces conventional flea-and-tick protection and features a fresh cedar scent from natural essential oils. Safe for dogs and cats of all ages when used as directed.
- Kills & Repels Adult: Fleas, Ticks and Mosquitoes
- Also Kills: Flea Eggs, Flea Larvae and Tick Nymphs
- Safe For Use: Dogs & Cats of all ages, Pet Bedding, Upholstery and Carpet
- Replaces: Conventional flea-and-tick protection
About The Manufacturer
As seen on Shark Tank, Wondercide is plant-powered, proven protection from bugs like ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, ants, and roaches. They innovate solutions for pets, people, and the places they roam, at home or on the go.
Made with natural essential oils. No artificial colors, dyes, or fragrances. Phenol-free. Clove-free.
|Texas and Virginiana cedar trees
|Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
|Coconut and/or palm oil
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Ethyl lactate, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl oleate, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Vitamin E, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate.
Read entire label for all products prior to use and use as directed. Safe for daily use when used as directed. Go slow and acclimate skittish pets to the scent if needed.
- Shake well before each use
- Test a small area at the base of the neck 1 hour before full body application to check for sensitivity. This is a smart step when introducing any new product. Pets, like people, can have sensitivities to plant-powered ingredients too.
- Rub your pet’s coat in the opposite direction of growth, spray, and rub in. Spray body, belly, legs, and tail. Do not soak your pet or oversaturate. A light but thorough misting ensures best results.
- Spray into your hands and rub onto your pet's ears and face. Avoid spraying in mouth, nose, and eyes.
- For continuous protection, reapply daily, every 24 hours. Apply before going to an area not protected by Wondercide such as a dog park or on a hike.
- Add to your regular cleaning schedule to freshen the home and treat areas frequented by pets. Test specialty fabrics like silks and suedes before full use. This is a water-based product with oil.
For Cats: Since cats are more sensitive by nature and can be skittish around big bottles, use the 4oz spray. Many cats prefer to have Flea & Tick Pets + Home applied by hand. Spray into your hands and massage on to your cat.
For an Active Issue: With Flea & Tick Pets + Home: Do at least one whole-house treatment and use daily on pets until you don't see anymore live bugs. Spot treat favorited areas such as bedding. If you have a yard: Use Flea & Tick Yard + Garden. After the two initial applications, treat again if needed until fleas are gone. Recommendation: Use Flea & Tick Shampoo once per week as needed.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Not for use on Pets. For external use only. Keep away from eyes. If accidentally splashed in eyes flush with water. If irritation Develops consult physician. If swallowed contact physician immediately.