ThunderEase Dog Calming Spray
Easy there pup, it’s time to put an end to problem barking, destructive chewing, trembling, and many other not-so-fun symptoms. ThunderEase helps your dog feel calm and comfortable by mimicking a mother’s natural nursing pheromones. Tested to be over 90% effective for reducing anxiety and unwanted behavior, your dog will feel safer and less-stressed, totally drug-free.
- Fear of loud noises like thunder and fireworks
- Uneasiness in a new home or environment
- Stress when socializing or during training
- Problem barking
- Destructive chewing
- House-soiling (or “uh-ohs” as we like to call them)
- Travel anxiety such as shaking, vomiting, panting, agitation, and salivation
- Stress when visiting the vet
- Anxiety when boarding or kenneling
- Stress caused by changes in the environment like new furniture or remodeling
- and much more
About The Manufacturer
ThunderWorks’ founder, Phil Blizzard, had a dog named Dosi who was extremely frightened by thunderstorms and fireworks. Wanting to comfort Dosi (and get more sleep), Phil did what most families do and consulted with veterinarians and dog trainers. Unfortunately, no one had a good solution. So, for many years Dosi (and her family) had to suffer though thunderstorms and Fourth of July fireworks.
One day, a friend of the family recommended trying a snug wrap, like swaddling an infant. It sounded far-fetched, but nothing else had worked and it certainly couldn’t hurt to try. During one bad storm, they wrestled Dosi into an old t-shirt and used packing tape to create mild pressure. They were amazed – Dosi calmed almost instantly and laid down for the duration of the storm! ThunderShirt evolved from there, and has helped calm millions of dogs and cats around the world.